CBT Nuggets Check Point CCSA Certified Security Administrator NGX R65 DVD | 759 MB
Check Point is the global leader in IT security, and Check Point CCSA certification says you’ve got the expertise to handle corporate security needs.
Trainer Bobby Meador’s step-by-step instructions show you how to improve the security of your current Check Point firewall deployment or build a Check Point security solution from the ground up.
This series maps to Check Point’s Certified Security Administrator NGX R65 156-215.65 exam. Passing the test earns you Check Point CCSA certification.
Suggested prerequisites include an understanding of networking (such as Cisco CCNA or CompTIA Network+), Windows (such as 70-642 MCTS Windows 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring), or Linux (such as CompTIA Linux+).
Check Point Certified Security Administrator contents:
* CCSA Welcome
* Methods of attack
* Firewall Concepts
* Product Installation Part 1
* Product Installation Part 2
* Product Installation Part 3
* Advanced Splat Config I
* Advanced Splat Config II
* Security Policy & Rule Base Design
* VOIP Security
* Traffic and System Monitoring (Smart View Tracker)
* Smart View Monitor Review
* Eventia Analyzer and Reporter
* User Mgmt and Authentication I
* User Mgmt and Authentication II
* User Mgmt and Authentication III
* (QOS) Quality of Service
* Web Filtering and Anti virus
* Smart Defense Part 1
* Smart Defense Part 2
* Smart Update/Licensing
* Disaster Recovery/System backup